Lucky LS Scooter Fork
Lucky LS Fork Specs:
- Material: 6061 T6 aluminum (CNC machined)
- Offset: 10mm
- Wheel size: 100mm, 110mm
- Compression: Compatible with HIC,SCS (will need a starnut installed) and ICS
- Steer Tube Length: 6.5", 16.5mm
- Steer Tube Thickness: .125”
- Weight: 11.2 oz
- Axle Length: 8 mm
- Colors: Black, Purple, Blue, Red, Raw and Gunmetal
- Finish: Anodized
Lucky Scooter LS™ pro scooter forks are in their fourth-generation, so we’ve had time to tune them for the most demanding riders. The LS is CNC machined from 6061 T6 (aircraft-grade) aluminum, which renders it light and strong. The LS fork was designed to offer a durable, high precision feel on the front end of your scooter, while also providing a grind compatible shape! The LS fork is perfect for any rider, at any skill level or age bracket.
If you want one of the most reliable forks on the market, at an affordable price, look no further! This fork comes standard on the Lucky Crew Pro Scooter.
We Also Recommend